This site (www.paolotagliaferri.com) does not:
- Collect or ask personal data from users, unless when the users want to leave a comment to the blog posts (see section below).
- Display advertisements or banners to the user
- Employ user tracking and analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar)
Blog Post Comments
- Comment content (as typed by the user leaving the comment)
The user can leave comments in anonymous format, and registration is not required. The user may decide voluntarily to register into the commenting system, which requires them to input
- E-mail address: strictly used for notification purposes related to the commenting functionality
- Real name: The user name or pseudonym, which will be displayed alongside the comment they left
- Website: an optional link to the user's website, which will be linked from the user's name
- Password: the secret password used by the user to access the commenting function
The above data is stored and processed solely for the purposes of recording the user comments and displaying them alongside the commented articles.
All the comments are moderated by the author before being published.
- __cfduid cookie , which is a strictly necessary functional cookie and is managed by Cloudflare: please read here to understand the purpose of the cookie.
- commentoCommenterToken cookie, which is a necessary functional cookie used by the Commento.io commenting system, should the user want to leave a comment using their name or pseudonym.
Security is very important, and we employ modern measures by the means of a strong TLS configuration and up to date security headers. You can verify the details of the set up at the following links:
- Qualys SSL Labs Report (Grade A+ as of 22 January 2019)
- Security Headers Report (Grade A+ as of 22 January 2019)
You can find my contact information on my Keybase profile